Justinian I, traditionally known as Justinian the Great and also Saint Justinian the Great in the Eastern Orthodox Church, was the Eastern Roman emperor from 527 to 565. During his reign, Justinian sought to revive the empire's greatness and reconquer the lost western half of the historical Roman Empire.
• Hand carved cloisonné
• Solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze pendant.
• Hand painted.
• Silver and gold leaf background.
• Sealed with a layer of resin to protect finish.
• Signed in the back by artist.
• The pendant is 1.5" x 1"
• 14k gold filled chain.
• Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated. Does not rub off.
• Nickel free.