This mermaid was inspired by a bronze Etruscan sculpture dating from the 5th century BC.
The Etruscan civilization is the modern name given to a powerful and wealthy civilization of ancient Italy. The Etruscan civilization was at its height c. 500 BC and was an important influence on the Romans, who had subdued the Etruscans by the end of the 3rd century BC.
- Hand carved pendant
- Solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze pendant.
- Artist signature on the back.
- Soldered bronze eyelets.
- The pendant is about 37 mm x 20 mm or 1.5" x 3/4".
- 3mm white fresh water pearls chain lenghth options.
- Nickel free
- 14k gold filled lobster clasp.
top of page
bottom of page