This Ganesha necklace is hand carved and hand painted with enamel and gold leaf.
It is a very unique design of the Hindu elephant god Ganesha as it is an original art work based on the beautiful traditional Hindu art.
Ganesha is widely revered as the remover of obstacles, the patron of arts and sciences and the god of intellect and wisdom. As the god of beginnings, he is honored at the start of rites and ceremonies.
- Hand carved pendant.
- Solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze pendant.
- Hand painted
- Gold leaf accents
- Sealed with a layer of resin to protect finish
- Signed in the back by artist
- Soldered tube bail on top
- Pendant is 1 7/8" x 7/8" or 35mm x 20 mm
- 14k gold filled chain options.
- Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated. Does not peel off.
- Nickel free
top of page
bottom of page