Inspired by the Medieval Book of Beasts also called Bestiary which is a descriptive book on various real or mythical kinds of animals, especially a medieval work with a moralizing tone.
On this pendant is the Amphisbaena beast which is a legendary serpent with a head at each end.
• Hand carved in bronze
• Hand painted enamel
• Gold leaf on background
• Sealed with a layer of resin to protect finish
• Signed in the back by artist
• The pendant is about 1" x 1"
• 14k gold filled chain or black spinel beaded chain option.
• Nickel free. Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated. Does not rub off.