This is a hand carved Byzantine Cross Inspired by a 12th c. artifact featured at the Metropolitan museum of New York.
- Hand carved in solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze.
- Signed in the back by the artist.
- Embedded 2mm garnet and 2mm midnight sapphires.
- 4mm Fresh water pearl in its center.
- Hand sculpted bail on top.
- The cross measures about 37mm x 33mm or 1 3/4" x 1 1/2"
- 14k gold filled chain
- Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated thus does not rub or peel off.
- I recommend at least 20" long for men.
- Nickel free
top of page
bottom of page