This is a hand carved Byzantine Cross Inspired by a 12th c. artifact featured at the Metropolitan museum of New York.
• Hand carved in solid yellow bronze. Patina applied for contrast.
• Signed in the back by the artist.
• Embedded 2mm garnet and 2mm midnight sapphires.
• 4mm Fresh water pearl in its center.
• Hand sculpted bail on top.
• The cross measures about 37mm x 33mm or 1 3/4" x 1 1/2"
Different 14k gold filled 2.3mm chain length options are available.
Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated thus does not rub or peel off.
I recommend 20" long men.