Naked Nomos warrior with a shield on a horse.
Nomos warriors or Sophists were itinerant professional teachers and intellectuals who frequented Athens and other Greek cities in the second half of the fifth century B.C.E. and had virtues such as courage and physical strength.
Greek coin reproduction from 315 - 302 BC Calabria, Tarentum (present day Italy).
• Handmade in solid yellow bronze
• One sided coin
• Soldered bronze eyelet on top.
• Signed in the back by artist
• Coin is about 3/4" x 3/4"
• 14k gold filled chain. Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated. Does not rub off.
• Nickel free.