Handmade Odin pendant.
In Norse mythology, Odin is the king of the Æsir. He is a God of war and death, as well as a sky God and the God of wisdom and poetry.
Along with being a God, he is the All-Father of all the Nordic Gods. He is also heavily associated with magic.
Odin has two ravens named Hugin and Munin (Thought and Mind) who tell him all the things happening around the world.
Odin only has one eye, because he sacrificed one to drink from the fountain of wisdom. He threw his eye into a well of wisdom.
He also impaled himself to a tree for many days, driving a spear through himself, and discovered runes. He got his wish, wisdom.
Half of the souls of heroes slain in battles will be guided by the Valkyries, battle maidens, to Odin's hall, Valhalla. The other half belongs to the Goddess Freyja. Odin was one of the foremost practitioners, along with Freyja, of magic known as seidr.
- Hand sculpted pendant
- Solid bronze pendant
- Signed in the back by artist.
- Large bail with Odin in runes inscribed.
- The pendant measures about 1.75".
- 4mm genuine Greek leather option
The chain options are:
- 3.5 mm thick 14k gold filled (Gold filled has 100 times more gold than platted.)
- 3.5 mm solid black sterling silver
- 5 mm black bronze chain mail.
top of page
bottom of page