In ancient Egyptian religion, the Sun god Ra is seen to roll across the sky each day, transforming bodies and souls. Beetles roll dung into a ball as food and as a brood chamber in which to lay eggs that are later transformed into larva.
For these reasons the scarab was seen as a symbol of this heavenly cycle and of the idea or rebirth or regeneration.
It is also mainly used and recognized as a good luck charm.
- Hand stamped charms.
- Solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze charm.
- Each bronze piece is individually made and sign in the back.
- Embedded 2 mm midnight blue sapphire.
- The earrings are about 0.5" long.
- 14k gold filled ear wire.
- Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated so does not rub or peel off.
- Nickel free.
$90.00 Regular Price