Hand carved Tarot Card The Magician pendant.
The Magician card meaning: Confident · Creative · Important communications · Skillful · Talented & proficient
It indicates a level of self-confidence and drive which allows you to translate ideas into action.
The tarot is a pack of playing cards, used from the mid-15th century in various parts of Europe to play games such as Italian tarocchini, French tarot and Austrian Königrufen, many of which are still played today. In the late 18th century, some tarot decks began to be used for divination via tarot card reading and cartomancy leading to custom decks developed for such occult purposes.
- Hand sculpted Tarot card pendant of "The Magician" in French "Le Magicien".
- Pendant and bail in solid jeweler gold bronze.
- The pendant is about 1" x 5/8".
- Signed in the back by artist
- 14k gold filled chain option
- Gold filled has 100 times more gold than platted, does not rub off.
- Nickel free
- 4mm thick leather cord option.
top of page
bottom of page