Hand carved tarot card necklace Strength, La Force, pendant based on the medieval tarot de Marseille tarot deck.
Card meaning: Energy · Facing problems · Strength · Vitality · Willpower
Facing your problems courageously, head-on, and conquering them through perseverance and will.
The tarot is a pack of playing cards, used from the mid-15th century in various parts of Europe to play games such as Italian tarocchini, French tarot and Austrian Königrufen, many of which are still played today. In the late 18th century, some tarot decks began to be used for divination via tarot card reading and cartomancy leading to custom decks developed for such occult purposes.
• Hand sculpted Tarot card pendant of "Strength" in French "La Force".
• Pendant and bail in solid bronze.
• Embedded 2 mm black spinel on the bail.
• The pendant is about 1" x 5/8".
• Antiqued pendant.
• Signed in the back by artist
• 14k gold filled chain option
• 14k gold filled has 100 times more gold than platted, does not rub off.
• Antiqued solid sterling silver chain option
• The antiqued chain is chemically darkened and is not painted on. Overtime the oxidation might fade or darken in color depending on the wearer's body chemistry.
• Nickel free