This cameo represents the Goddess Minerva in Latin or Athena in Greek. Athena is the Goddess of Justice, Wisdom, Warfare, Divine Intelligence, Architecture and Crafts.
She's usually shown in art wearing a helmet and holding a spear. Her major symbols include owls, olive trees, snakes, and the Gorgoneion (amulet showing Medusa's head).
Athena was believed to have been born from the head of her father Zeus.
In Latin her name is Minerva.
• Handmade cameo
• Solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze cameo pendant.
• Reproduction of a 17th c. Victorian Grand Tour cameo.
• Bronze bail soldered in the back.
• The cameo is 35 mm x 25 mm
• Different 14k gold filled chain length and thickness options are available.
• Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated thus does not rub or peel off.
• Nickel free
top of page
bottom of page