Handmade Alexander the Great necklace, King of Macedonia.
Reproduction of a Greek coin (297-281 BC) of Alexander the Great also know as "Iskander of the 2 Horns". The original coin was struck after his death in 323 bc by his bodyguard and companion, Lysimachos.
Alexander was depicted with the horns of Ammon as a result of his conquest of ancient Egypt in 332 BC, where the priesthood received him as the son of the god Ammon, who was identified by the ancient Greeks with Zeus, the King of the Gods.
Alexander the Great (356-323 BC). At the age of 20, after having proved his prowess as a leader in battle, Alexander was placed on the throne by the commanders of his army. He then went on to conquer most of what is considered the civilized world. At the height of his power, he controlled the lands extending from Greece to India.
• Handmade Greek coin reproduction
• Solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze coin charm
• The coin is about 1"
• One sided hammered coin
• Soldered eyelet on top
• Signed in the back by artist
• 14k gold filled chain options
• Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated thus does not rub or peel off.
• Nickel free