Handmade Anubis pendant inspired by ancient Egypt.
Anubis is the Egyptien god of death, mummification, embalming, the afterlife, cemeteries, tombs, and the Underworld, in ancient Egyptian religion, usually depicted as a canine or a man with a canine jackal head. One of his prominent roles was as a god who ushered souls into the afterlife. He attended the weighing scale during the "Weighing of the Heart", in which it was determined whether a soul would be allowed to enter the realm of the dead.
- Hand carved pendant
- Hand painted
- Gold leaf background
- Sealed with a layer of resin to protect finish
- The pendant measures 1.5" x 0.75" or 40mm x 20mm
- Solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze pendant
- 14k gold filled chain option
- Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated. Does not peel off.
- Nickel free
- 4mm wide black Greek leather option
top of page
bottom of page