This god Apollo and Daphne necklace is an intaglio reproduction of the famous Bernini statue of Apollo chasing Daphne as she is changing into the laurel tree and is made from a reproduction of an antique pendant.
This cameo represents the God Apollo chasing after his love, the maiden river nymph Daphne. Daphne refused his advance and turned into a bay laurel tree.
Perfect as a bridesmaid gift.
• Handmade cameo pendant
• Solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze cameo.
• Reproduction of a 17th c. cameo intaglio from the Victorian Grand Tour.
• Bronze bail soldered on top.
• The cameo pendant is 35 mm x 38 mm
• Lobster claw clasp.
• 14k gold filled chain.
• Gold filled does not peel off or rub off. It has 100 times more gold.
• Nickel free.