Handmade intaglio cameo pendant representing the god sun Apollo and nymph Cyrene.
This cameo represents Apollo, the God of the Sun seducing the nymph Cyrene. She was a huntress who wrestled with a lion to save her father's herd.
Apollo is the god of the sun, poet, musician, prophecies, oracles and medicine.
• Handmade reproduction of a 17th c. cameo intaglio from the Victorian Grand Tour.
• Solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze pendant
• Bronze bail soldered in the back.
• The medallion is 40 mm x 25 mm
• Signed in the back by artist
• 14k gold filled chain option
• Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated thus does not rub or peel off.
• 4 mm wide black genuine Greek leather option