Artemis goddess also known in latin as Diana is the Greek goddess of the hunt, moon, forest, hills, wild animals and protector of women.
She is the twin sister of the sun god Apollo. Artemis is often represented holding her bow and arrows and accompanied by her hunting dog.
• Handmade cameo reproduction.
• Solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze pendant.
• The pendant is 1 1/8" x 7/8".
• Soldered bronze bail on top.
• Signed in the back by artist.
• 14k gold filled chain
• Lobster claw clasp.
• Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated thus does not rub or peel off.
• Nickel free.
top of page
bottom of page