Handmade Artemis earrings cameo reproduction.
Artemis, in Greek religion, the goddess of wild animals, the hunt, and vegetation and of chastity and childbirth; she was identified by the Romans with Diana. Artemis was the daughter of Zeus and Leto and the twin sister of Apollo. Among the rural populace, Artemis was the favorite goddess.
• Handmade cameo reproduction
• Solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze cameos
• Signed in the back by artist.
• The cameos are 25mm x 19mm.
• Grade A fresh water pearl.
• 14k gold filled ear wire.
• Gold filled does not peel off or rub off like platted. It has 100 times more gold.
• Nickel free.
top of page
bottom of page