This Roman coin necklace is handmade by reproducing a chariot coin created by great Greek engraver Euainetos and struck in Syracuse, chief city of Sicily, Italy.
Coin reproduction, from 390 BC, representing a galloping quadriga (a chariot drawn by four horses abreast. It was raced in the Ancient Olympic Games and other contests), charioteer, crowned by Nike flying.
• Handmade coin reproduction.
• I made my own mold from the original coin.
• Solid yellow bronze coin also called jeweler gold bronze (not plated)
• Soldered eyelet on top
• Antiqued or yellow finish
• The coin is 1 1/8" wide.
• One sided hammered coin
• 14k gold filled chain
• Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated thus does not rub or peel off.
• Nickel free