Handmade baby seahorse earrings with nestled white cz in the tail.
The seahorse is quite a unique creature, and thought to have mystical significance among the Ancient Greeks, European (alchemists) and Asians. The Ancient Greeks and Romans believed the seahorse was an attribute of the sea god Neptune/Poseidon and as such, the seahorse was considered a symbol of strength and power.
• Handmade charms
• Solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze charms
• 2 mm white cubic zirconium
• I made my own mold from a real seahorse shell.
• Soldered eyelet on top
• Signed in the back by artist.
• 14K gold filled ear wire.
• Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated thus does not rub or peel off.
• Nickel free.