Handmade hippocampe seahorse necklace with embedded stone nested in its tail.
The seahorse is quite a unique creature, and thought to have mystical significance among the Ancient Greeks, European (alchemists) and Asians. The Ancient Greeks and Romans believed the seahorse was an attribute of the sea god Neptune/Poseidon and as such, the seahorse was considered a symbol of strength and power.
• Handmade sea horse charm.
• Solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze charm.
• Soldered bronze eyelet on top.
• The pendant is about 25 mm
• 2 mm cubic zircon embedded in its tail.
• 14k gold filled chain.
• Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated thus does not rub or peel off.
• 1.4 mm thin chain
• Nickel free.
top of page
bottom of page