Hand carved Bast necklace.
Bastet or Bast is an Egyptian goddess, with the face of a cat and body of a woman. She may also be seen as a cat. She is believed to be daughter of Isis and Ra and sister of Sekhmet. She is the goddess of the home, protection, cats, perfume/ointments, fertility, pregnancy, children, music, the arts, and warfare.
On the pendant she is depicted holding a sistrum (music instrument) and the ankh.
- Hand carved pendant
- Solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze pendant
- Hand painted
- Gold leaf background
- Sealed with a layer of resin to protect the finish
- Signed in the back by artist
- The pendant is about 1.5" x 0.75" or 40 mm x 20 mm
- 14k gold filled chain option
- Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated. Does not rub off.
- 5mm thick black leather option
top of page
bottom of page