Hand carved black cala lily earrings with the Art Deco style.
The cone-line flowers blossom in spring, they have become symbols of youth and rebirth.
In many paintings and other works of art throughout history, the calla lily has been depicted with the Virgin Mary or Angel of Annunciation. For this reason, it has been associated with holiness, faith and purity.
- Hand carved cloisonne
- Hand painted
- Gold leaf background
- Solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze charm panels
- Sealed with a layer of resin
- Soldered eyelet on top
- The charms are 1.25" x 5/16" or 35 mm x 8 mm
- Signed in the back by artist
- 14k gold filled ear wire
- Gold filled has 100 times more gold than platted. Does not peel off.
- Nickel free
top of page
bottom of page