Handmade Celtic Gaelic sage goddess Cailleach pendant.
Cailleach is a divine hag and ancestor, associated with the creation of the landscape and with the weather, especially storms and winter.
In Scotland, where she is also known as Beira, Queen of Winter. she is credited with making numerous mountains and large hills, which are said to have been formed when she was striding across the land and accidentally dropped rocks from her wicker basket. she herds deer, she fights spring, and her staff freezes the ground.
- Artist original artwork
- Hand carved cloisonne pendant
- Solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze pendant.
- Hand painted
- Gold leaf background
- Sealed with a layer of resin.
- Signed in the back by artist
- The pendant is 35 mm x 20 mm
- 14k gold filled gold chain
- Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated. Does not rub off.
- Nickel free