Cala Lily necklace hand carved cloisonne with Art Deco style.
The cone-line flowers blossom in spring, they have become symbols of youth and rebirth.
In many paintings and other works of art throughout history, the calla lily has been depicted with the Virgin Mary or Angel of Annunciation. For this reason, it has been associated with holiness, faith and purity.
- Hand carved cloisonne
- Hand painted
- Gold leaf background
- Solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze charm panel
- Sealed with a layer of resin
- Soldered eyelet on top
- The charm is 1.25" x 5/16" or 35 mm x 8 mm
- Signed in the back by artist
- 14k gold filled chain
- Gold filled has 100 times more gold than platted. Does not peel off.
- Nickel free