Hand carved cloisonne art deco panel earrings representing the succulent rock purslane spectabilis.
Calandrinia spectabilis - a drought tolerant Chilean native that not only thrives in full sun, it does so with gusto. In mild climates, this easy-to-grow succulent produces bright pink blossoms from mid-April to November while its blue-green-gray foliage looks good all winter long.
Its common names are Redmaids or Rock Purslane.
• Hand carved cloisonne panels
• Solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze charms
• Hand painted
• Gold leaf in background
• Sealed with a layer of resin
• Signed in the back by artist
• Soldered eyelet on top
• 1.5" x 5/16" or 35 mm x 10 mm
• 14k gold filled ear wire
• Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated. Does not rub off
• Nickel free
If not in stock takes up to 10 days to make. If you are in a rush contact me to see if I have in stock.