Calandrinia spectabilis - a drought tolerant Chilean native that not only thrives in full sun, it does so with gusto. In mild climates, this easy-to-grow succulent produces bright pink blossoms from mid-April to November while its blue-green-gray foliage looks good all winter long.
Its common names are Redmaids or Rock Purslane.
- Hand carved cloisonne panels
- Solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze charms
- Hand painted
- Gold leaf in background
- Sealed with a layer of resin
- Signed in the back by artist
- Soldered eyelet on top
- 1.5" x 5/16" or 35 mm x 10 mm
- 14k gold filled ear wire
- Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated. Does not rub off
- Nickel free