Hand carved Cernunnos necklace.
Reproduction of the horned god scene from the Gundestrup Cauldron ( Gaelic cauldron from 200 BC).
Cernunnos (sometimes referred to as Herne the Hunter) is the "Lord of the Animals" or the "Lord of Wild Things".
In Wicca the Horned God reflects the seasons of the year in an annual cycle of life, death and rebirth.
Over 50 examples of his imagery have been found from the Gallo-Roman period, mostly in north-eastern Gaul (ancient France).
- Hand carved pendant
- Solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze pendant.
- 14k gold filled chain
- The thin chain is 1.4mm.
- Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated thus does not rub or peel off.
- Nickel free
- Antiqued pendant.
- The pendant is about 30 mm x 17 mm.
- Signed in the back by the artist
- Each piece is individually made and fired so finish and size may vary slightly from the picture.
top of page
bottom of page