Reproduction of the horned god scene from the Gundestrup Cauldron ( Gaelic cauldron from 200 BC).
Cernunnos (sometimes referred to as Herne the Hunter) is the "Lord of the Animals" or the "Lord of Wild Things".
In Wicca the Horned God reflects the seasons of the year in an annual cycle of life, death and rebirth.
• Hand carved in solid sterling silver.
• Artist signature in back.
• Patina applied for aging.
• soldered sterling silver bail on top
• The pendant is about 30 mm x 17 mm.
Antiqued (oxidized) sterling silver chain thickness options are 2.3mm (medium) or 3.5mm (thick).
Over time the oxidation might fade or darken in color depending on your body's chemistry.
4mm thick black Greek leather option.