Hand carved Circe pendant.
Circe is an enchantress and a minor goddess in ancient Greek mythology and religion. She is a daughter of the Titan Helios and the Oceanid nymph Perse. Circe was renowned for her vast knowledge of potions and herbs. Through the use of these and a magic wand or staff, she would transform her enemies, or those who offended her, into animals.
- Original artwork.
- Hand carved pendant.
- Signed in the back by artist.
- The pendant is about 3/4" x 1.5".
- Solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze pendant.
- 4 mm genuine Greek black leather option.
- 14k gold filled chain option. Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated. Does not rub off.
- Nickel free.
top of page
bottom of page