Hand carved and painted Minoan dolphin pendant.
This design is inspired by the fresco in the Knossos palace.
Dolphins are often seen as saviors and protectors of life and harmony. They represent pureness and play, as well as honor and protection.
- Hand carved and painted pendant.
- Solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze pendant.
- Gold leaf background.
- Sealed with a layer of resin to protect finish.
- Signed in the back by artist.
- The pendant is about 1 3/8" x 1/2" or 35mm x 15mm.
- 14k gold filled chain.
- Gold filled has 100 times more gold than pendant. Does not rub off.
- Nickel free.
- 4mm genuine leather cord option
top of page
bottom of page