Hand carved dainty octopus coin earrings.
Inspired by an ancient greek coin from Syracuse, dating to 466 - 405 BC.
Octopuses are symbolic of intelligence and wisdom, flexibility and adaptability, illusion and evasion. Although they are soft in the body, their mind is their most lethal weapon. They aren't cowards but know when to pick a fight and when to escape one.
- Hand carved charms
- The charms are 9/16" or 15mm
- Solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze charm.
- Signed in the back by the artist.
- 14k gold filled ear wire.
- Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated. Does not rub off.
- Nickel free.
top of page
bottom of page