Hand carved reproduction of the Dionysus cup painting from 540 BC located at the Staatliche Antikensammlungen museum in Munich.
The painting portrais how Dionysus (God of wine) was kidnapped by Etruscan pirates, who were unaware of his identity. The god confuses their thoughts and causes them to jump into the water, where they transform into dolphins. He then turns the water into wine and changes the mast of the ship into grape vines.
- Hand carved cloisonné pendant
- Solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze pendant.
- Hand painted.
- Gold leaf accents.
- Sealed with a layer of resin to protect finish.
- The pendant is about 1.5" x 1 3/8"
- 14k gold filled chain
- Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated
- Nickel free
- 4 mm black Greek leather.
top of page
bottom of page