Depicting Dionysus (Bacchus in Latin), God of the Grapes harvest, winemaking and wine, of ritual madness and ecstasy. His festivals were the driving force behind the development of Greek theatre. He is the son of Zeus and the mortal Semele, thus semi-divine.
He is also the Liberator, whose wine, music and Extasic dance frees his followers from self-conscious fear and care, and subverts the oppressive restraints of the powerful.
- Handmade reproduction of a Greek coin from 148 BC.
- Solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze coin pendant
- It is one sided hammered coin.
- The coin is 25 mm.
- I make my own molds and do not do casting so each piece is individually made and signed in the back.
- 14k gold filled chain
- Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated thus does not rub or peel off.
- Nickel free