Handmade Ancient Egyptian god Thoth necklace.
Thoth is the god of the moon, wisdom, learning, writing, hieroglyphs, science, magic, art, and judgment. He was held to be the inventor of writing, the creator of languages, the scribe, interpreter, and adviser of the gods, and the representative of the sun god, Re.
He was represented with either the head of an Ibis bird or a baboon.
- Hand carved pendant
- Solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze pendant
- Hand painted
- Gold leaf on background
- Sealed with a layer of resin to protect finish
- The pendant is 35 mm x 20 mm or 1.5" x 3/4"
- Signed in the back by artist
- Nickel free
- 14k gold filled chain option
- Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated. Does not peel off.
- 4 mm black leather option
top of page
bottom of page