Symbol of creation, rebirth, enlightment, beauty, prosperity and purity
The Lotus Flower is very frequently depicted in Egyptian art. It has been depicted in numerous stone carvings and paintings, including the walls of the famous temple of Karnak. It is frequently depicted in connection with "party scenes", dancing or in significant spiritual / magical rites such as the rite of passage into the afterlife.
• Hand carved bronze pieces.
• Turquoise enamel applied to petals.
• Gold leaf in background
• Layer of resin to protect finish
• Soldered bronze eyelet on top.
• Signed in the back by artist
• The metal panels are about 1.5" x 5/8" or 38mm x 17 mm.
• The ear wire is 1.25" long in the back.
• 14k gold filled ear wire. Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated so does not rub or peel off.
Ear wire options