Enki also known as Ea was the Assyrian deity of crafts, mischief, water, seawater, lake water, intelligence and creation.
His name literally means "Lord of the Earth". He was considered the master shaper of the world, god of wisdom and of all magic.
Enki was considered a god of life and replenishment, and was often depicted with two streams of water flowing into his shoulders.
Alongside him were trees symbolising the female and male aspects of nature, each holding the female and male aspects of the 'Life Essence', which he, as apparent alchemist of the gods, would masterfully mix to create several beings that would live upon the face of the earth.
- Hand carved in solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze
- Soldered bronze bail.
- Hand painted
- Sealed with a layer of resin to protect finish.
- Signed in the back by artist
- The pendant is about 30 mm x 25 mm.
- Nickel free
- 14k gold filled chain options
- Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated thus does not rub or peel off.
- Also, a 4 mm wide black genuine Greek leather option.
- Antiqued solid sterling silver chain option.