Enlil also known as Ellil was the Assyrian deity of atmosphere.
Enlil meant Lord Wind: both the hurricane and the gentle winds of spring were thought of as the breath issuing from his mouth and eventually as his word or command.
He is an ancient Mesopotamian god associated with wind, air, earth and storms. He is first attested as the chief deity of the Sumerian pantheon, but he was later worshipped by the Akkadians, Babylonians, Assyrians, and Hurrians.
Enlil was one of the supreme deities of the Mesopotamian pantheon. He decreed the fates, his command could not be altered, and he was the god who granted kingship.
- Hand carved in solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze
- Soldered bronze bail.
- Hand painted
- Sealed with a layer of resin to protect finish.
- Signed in the back by artist
- The pendant is about 25 mm x 25 mm.
- Nickel free
- 14k gold filled chain options
- Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated thus does not rub or peel off.
- Also, a 4 mm wide black genuine Greek leather option.
- Antiqued solid sterling silver chain option.
Chain & Leather options