Enyo is the twin sister of Ares and as such was the constant companion of Ares on the battlefield .
She was the goddess of war, destruction, conquest and bloodlust.
Together on a battlefield they were unbeatable.
During the fall of Troy, Enyo inflicted terror and bloodshed in the war, along with Eris ("Strife"), Phobos ("Fear"), and Deimos ("Dread"), the latter two being sons of Ares.
Ares Roman equivalent is Mars and Enyo Roman equivalent is Bellona
On this pendant Enyo is wearing the spear and shield. In the background is a horse and a tree.
• Handmade cameo pendant.
• Reproduction of a 17th c. from the Victorian Grand Tour cameo.
• Solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze pendant.
• Bronze bail soldered in the back.
• The cameo is 37 mm x 27 mm
• 14k gold filled chain options.
• Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated thus does not rub or peel off.
• Nickel free.
• 4 mm wide black genuine Greek leather option.