Hand carved eye of horus bracelet.
The Eye of Horus is an ancient Egyptian symbol of protection, royal power, and good health. The Eye of Horus is similar to the Eye of Ra, which belongs to a different god, Ra, but represents many of the same concepts.
The eye of Horus was often used to symbolise sacrifice, healing, restoration, and protection.
Ancient Egyptian and Middle-Eastern sailors would frequently paint the symbol on the bows of their vessels to ensure safe sea travel.
Horus was the ancient Egyptian sky god who was usually depicted as a falcon. The eye symbol represents the marking around the eye of the falcon, including the "teardrop" marking sometimes found below the eye.
- Hand carved charm
- Solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze charm
- Soldered bronze eyelets on the sides.
- Slightly curved.
- The charm is about 20mm x 13mm.
- Embedded 2 mm midnight blue sapphire.
- 14k gold filled chain and clasp
- Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated thus does not rub or peel off.
- Nickel free
top of page
bottom of page