While the fleur-de-lis has appeared on countless European coats of arms and flags over the centuries, it is particularly associated with the French monarchy.
It remains an enduring symbol of France that appears on French postage stamps, although it has never been adopted officially by any of the French republics.
The three petals represent the medieval social classes: those who worked, those who fought, and those who prayed.
Furthermore it is also the symbol of Quebec, New Orleans and the Boys Scouts to name a few.
- Handmade charm.
- Solid jeweler gold bronze charm.
- Patina applied for contrast.
- The earrings are about 0.5" long.
- 14k gold filled ear wire.
- Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated so does not rub or peel off.
- Nickel free