Hand carved and painted Hawaiian goddess Pele pendant.
In Hawaiian religion, Pele is the goddess of volcanoes and fire and the creator of the Hawaiian Islands. Often referred to as "Madame Pele" or "Tūtū Pele" as a sign of respect.
She is also the goddess of the Hula and there have been many hula dances and chants dedicated to her and her family. With hula being dedicated to Pele, the dance is often performed in a way that represents her intense personality and the movement of volcanoes.
- Original artwork
- Hand carved pendant
- Hand painted
- Gold leaf background
- Sealed with a layer of resin to protect finish.
- The pendant is about 1.25" x 0.75" or 35mm x 23mm.
- Solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze pendant
- 14k gold filled chain options
- Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated. Does not rub off
- Nickel free
- 4mm thick black leather option
top of page
bottom of page