Hand sculpted Hathor goddess earrings. Light and classically simple.
Hathor in ancient Egypt was a sky goddess, goddess of fertility, birthing, nursing infants, the patron of love and joy, represented variously as a cow, with a cow's head or ears, or with a solar disc between a cow's horns. Her name means 'House of Horus'.
- Hand sculpted in solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze
- Soldered eyelet on top
- Signed in the back by artist
- The earrings are 1" long.
- 14K gold filled ear wire. Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated thus does not rub or peel off.
- Nickel free.
- Grade A fresh water pearl option
top of page
bottom of page