Hera was a powerful goddess, the wife and sister of Zeus. She was worshiped as the Queen of Heaven as well as the Goddess of Marriage, Women and Birthing.
Hera rules over Mount Olympus as queen of the gods. A matronly figure, Hera served as both the patroness and protectress of married women, presiding over weddings and blessing marital unions.
Roman equivalent Juno. As the patron goddess of Rome and the Roman Empire, Juno was called Regina ("Queen") .
Her sacred animal was the peacock.
• Handmade Victorian cameo reproduction.
• I made my own mold from a cameo .
• Solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze cameo.
• Soldered eyelet on top
• Signed in the back by artist.
• The cameo is 20 mm x 15 mm.
• 14k gold filled chain
• The chain is 1.4mm thin.
• Lobster claw clasp.
• Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated thus does not rub or peel off.
• Nickel free