Depicting Herakles (Hercule) holding a club and lion skin over left arm. Heracles was a divine hero, the son of Zeys and Alcmene. Extraordinary strength, courage, ingenuity, and sexual prowess with both males and females. He was the Gatekeepwr of Olympus, God of heroes, sports, athletes, health, agriculture, fertility, trade, oracles and divine protector of mankind.
- Handmade reproduction of a Greek coin from 148 BC.
- Solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze coin pendant
- One sided hammered coin
- The coin is 25 mm.
- Soldered eyelet on top
- Signed in the back by artist
- I make my own molds and do not use the technique of casting so each piece is individually made.
- 14k gold filled chain
- Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated thus does not rub or peel off.
- Nickel free
top of page
bottom of page