This cameo represents the profile of Hermes, Messenger of the gods, God of commerce, thieves, travelers, sports, athletes, and border crossings, fish, guide to the Underworld and defender of the mortals. Son of Zeus and Maia.
• Handmade solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze medallion.
• Reproduction of a 17th c. cameo intaglio from the Victorian Grand Tour.
• I make my own molds and do not use the technique of casting so each piece is individually made.
• Each piece is signed in the back.
• Bronze bail soldered in the back.
• The medallion is 40 mm x 30 mm
• 14k gold filled chain option.
• Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated thus does not rub or peel off.
• Nickel free
• 4 mm wide black genuine Greek leather option.