This cameo represents the God Hermes during his visit to Persephone, Queen of Hades in the Underworld.
• Handmade pendant.
• Reproduction of a 17th c. cameo intaglio from the Victorian Grand Tour.
• Solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze cameo.
• Bronze bail soldered in the back.
• The medallion is 37 mm x 30 mm.
• Signed in the back by artist.
• 14k gold filled chain
• Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated thus does not rub or peel off.
• Nickel free
• 4 mm wide black genuine Greek leather option.
top of page
bottom of page