This cameo represents Hermes (Mercury), the God of Sports, Thief and the Messenger of the Gods. Hermes in this scene is charming Aphrodite by sculpting her likeness.Aphrodite or Venus in Roman is the Goddess of Love and Beauty.
• Handmade medallion.
• Reproduction of a 17th c. cameo intaglio from the Victorian Grand Tour.
• Solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze pendant.
• Bronze bail soldered in the back.
• The medallion is 35 mm x 25 mm
• Signed in the back by artist
• 14k gold filled chain option
• Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated thus does not rub or peel off.
• Nickel free
• 4 mm wide black genuine Greek leather option
top of page
bottom of page