Hummingbirds are birds native to the Americas. They are the smallest of birds, most species measuring 7.5–13 cm (3–5 in) in length. They are known as hummingbirds because of the humming sound created by their beating wings, which flap at high frequencies audible to humans. They hover in mid-air at rapid wing-flapping rates, which vary from around 12 beats per second in the largest species, to in excess of 80 in some of the smallest.
- Hand carved cloisonne pendant
- Hand painted pendant
- Gold leaf in background
- Sealed with a layer of resin to protect finish
- Signed in the back by artist
- Pendant is about 7/8" x 5/8" or 23 mm x 17 mm.
- Solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze pendant
- 14k gold filled chain
- Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated. Does not peel off.
- Nickel free
- Lobster clasp
top of page
bottom of page