St Joan of Arc (French: Jeanne d'Arc, c. 1412 – 30 May 1431), nicknamed "The Maid of Orléans" is considered a heroine of France for her role during the Hundred Years' War, and was canonized as a Roman Catholic saint.
- Hand carved in solid yellow bronze.
- Hand painted enamel
- Resin applied to preserve finish.
- Soldered bronze bail.
- The pendant is about 1.5" or 40 mm long.
- 14k gold filled chain option
- Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated thus does not rub or peel off.
- 3 mm wide black genuine Greek leather option.
- Nickel free
top of page
bottom of page