Handmade Hindu goddess Laksmi necklace as depicted in the Indian epic Ramayana.
Lakshmi is the Goddess of Good Fortune, Wealth, Fertility, Prosperity, Health ,and Joy.
Lakshmi is the consort of the god Vishnu. She is one of the most popular goddesses of Hindu mythology.
is the goddess who leads to one's goal, or lakshya (hence her name).
She is both the wife and divine energy of Vishnu, one of the principal deities of Hinduism and the Supreme Being in the Vaishnava tradition.
- Hand carved cloisonné pendant
- Hand painted pendant
- Solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze pendant
- 14k gold filled chain option.
- Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated. Does not peel off.
- 3 mm black leather option
- Nickel free
- Gold leaf accents
- Sealed with a layer of resin to protect finish
- Signed in the back by artist
- Solder bail on top
- The pendant is 1.50" x 0.75"