This coin represents Pegasus the winged divine stallion usually depicted as pure white in colour.
He was sired by Poseidon, in his role as horse-god, and foaled by the Gorgon Medusa.
He was the brother of Chrysaor, born at a single birthing when his mother was decapitated by Perseus. Greco-Roman poets write about his ascent to heaven after his birth and his obeisance to Zeus, king of the gods, who instructed him to bring lightning and thunder from Olympus.
Handmade one sided solid bronze reproduction of an ancient Greek coin from 270-260 BC.
I make my own molds and do not do casting so each piece is individually made and signed in the back.
• Handmade pendant
• Solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze pendant
• Reproduction of a Phoenician coin from 264 BC.
• Solder tube bail on top
• It is one sided.
• The coin is 1.25".
• 14k gold filled chain option
• Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated thus does not rub or peel off.
• Lobster Clasp
• Nickel free
• 4mm black genuine Greek leather option
top of page
bottom of page